Who are we?
Collomé Frères… five generations and over one hundred years’ experience
Created in Marseille in 1888 and subsequently established in Paris in 1904, Collomé Frères is an active dynamic family organization, whose entire capital is held by its senior management. Today, it can guarantee:
- its independence from any industrial or financial control, whether French or foreign,
- its century-old experience in the fields of assessment and management.
€5.5 m turnover,
6 locations in continental France and overseas territories,
A record of over 25000 client references.
- We constantly and attentively listen to our clients in order to offer high-value added assistance.
- We communicate between colleagues to improve our services and professional skills to develop new career profiles.
- We rely on a high retention sales and technical workforce to ensure personalised client follow-up.
- We offer the responsiveness of an organization ideally suited to the size of its markets.
As a business on a human scale, we bring together highly qualified profiles with complementary training:
- - Engineers
- - Architects
- - Civil engineering or industry technicians,
- - Accounting specialists,
- - Real estate experts,
- - IT project managers…
Depending on the size of the tasks we are entrusted with, we can implement dedicated teams including:
- Project managers,
- Task leaders,
- Consultants and experts,
- Support groups.